Thursday, May 8, 2008

WIKIs

So it has been a while since I have been able to contribute to my own blog. This needs to change. Today I want to talk about wikis. I think this might the wave of the future in job hunting. I am preparing to rebuild my resume and cover letter in my search for another job. I have come across free wiki sites and think that might be another way to do this thing. At the bottom on my cover letter I will place a link to my wiki. This will have a better look into who I am and what i am looking for, along with writing samples, published works, this blog and what not. It will also have my thesis, only because it shouldn't be that long and boring. I agree that this is a little progressive but I am trying to break into a progressive industry and this is yet another way to practice what I preach. Let's see how it goes...

No comments: